Monday 27 February 2012

Try a New Hairstyle Day!

Time for my annual haircut, I went for the same as usual but, as it's so long between cuts it always looks very different!

I went for the same but that's not quite what I got - in fact I ended up with something very different to what I went for.  I also followed my hairdressers advice and stopped dying it red, instead I've got for a cappuccino golden brown colour.

Unfortunately I don't like the cut at all at the moment, I'm now very bobbed in a similar way to when I was a teen (I'm hoping it'll grow on me!) and I'm undecided about the colour!

So. There are no photo's on this one - once I become more accustomed to my new 'do' and don't feel like crying every time I look in the mirror (ok, it's not actually THAT bad) I'll stick a photo up!

The long term plan is to wait for my hair to grow a bit longer and go back to have it layered and looking more like I had planned!

Still, I suppose, as it was Try a New Hairstyle Day at least I can say I definitely achieved it!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment