Thursday 2 February 2012

Stroke Soft Things* (*ask permission first)

I'm glad this happened today as I didn't really have a day planned in - I was just going to wing it and see what pointless stuff I could write about at the end of the day!

Instead I now have focused pointless stuff to tell you about.

I changed the list of 'things to do this month' on the office door this morning and within minutes Debbie called in closely followed by Elaine wearing a very fetching shrug type thing - a very soft and furry fetching shrug type thing.  Debbie couldn't resist reaching out and having a stroke at which point I realised that stroking soft things (with permission) was on the list I'd just put up.

This may even be the first time we've managed to achieve a list item on the first day of the month (round of applause please).

What a relief it happened so early in the day too - I didn't have to spend the rest of the day desperately trying to think of a way to make anything else about the day sound even remotely interesting enough to scribble about.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment