Wednesday 15 February 2012

Most Wardrobe Malfunctions in a Week!

I seem to have been having more than usual issues with my clothing/accessories this week for some reason!

It started on Thursday when I got on the bus, sat down, put my change in my bag and then panicked about where my fingerless mittens were!  I knew I'd had them on when I was standing at the bus stop and couldn't remember taking them off to pay the driver etc.  I looked all around my seat and up and down the aisle before realising that they were still on my blummin hands!

Returning home in the early hours of Friday it then stands to reason that I couldn't get my boots off - I'd double knotted them (as I usually do) so pulled on the end of one lace expecting the whole lot to nicely unravel (as it usually does).  No, of course it couldn't possibly be that simple could it?  Instead the whole lot knotted up even further (seriously, you'd think I'd been reading up on bondage techniques - oh, wait.......no, never mind!) prompting me to start tugging on any piece of bootlace I could get hold of (by now starting to panic slightly - it happens whenever I can't get something off me!).  By now the whole thing has tightened up considerably and it's difficult to see which bit of knot belongs to which end of bootlace so I do the only sensible thing in this situation (at 3.30am with a few alcoholic beverages in me) and take a screwdriver to it.  After stabbing ineffectually at the knot for several frustration releasing seconds I took a few deep calming breaths and started the long labourious task of working the screwdriver through the knots.  10 minutes later I was able to free my foot - RESULT!

It's only right that I should go for the hat trick so I thought I'd try taking my ipod into the sauna with me on Saturday.  I'd walked to Auntie Betty's in the freezing cold which had quite effectively almost killed my ipod battery charge so I put it down my top to re-heat it.  I then somehow managed to get undressed, wrap myself in a towel and sit in the sauna for 20 minutes with my ipod stuck to my body!  It was only discovered towelling off after the sauna when it fell off me - amazingly it still works!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment