Thursday 9 February 2012

Totally WOW Wednesday!

Kind of - despite the fact that I have a very sore throat and was up all night feeling like I'd swallowed a pack of razor blades :-(  It appears there's some sort of throat bug thing going around the office, happy days!

Ah well, at least I got a lift home - courtesy of a handbag.  Which Bernie left at mine the night before.  I took it to work with me and got a lift home when she came to pick it up - bonus!

Other than that I think the only other WOW thing about today (which is kind of actually about yesterday - technically) is that one of my Ladybird books sold for £35 on Ebay - woo hoo and WOW and all that!

Settling down to a bowl of soup (due to the fact that the microwave at work broke on Monday I now have 40 tins of soup which I can no longer take for my lunch!) and a bit of mindless telly before an early night rounded of the day nicely.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment