Saturday 25 February 2012

Old School Day!

As I had one of my oldest friends visiting this week I decided to make it 'Old School Day' for her visit!

She arrived with a gift for me from my favourite jewellery place (thank god there's not a shop in Harrogate!) which really cheered me up!


As we were both feeling a little fed up we decided to go out on the town, Nadine almost changed her mind when I threatened to wear this.................



(I told you I'd put a photo on soon of the bear hat thingy!)
We had a great time (although it was utterly deserted in town) starting with an example of my usual clumsiness when I walked smack into a parking ticket machine - I am considering complaining to the council though, I think they put it right next to a cash machine on purpose and someone is having a right laugh watching the CCTV of people walking into it as they turn away from the cash point, or maybe it's just me?!)

When Nadine went she left something at my place by accident so sent me her new address so I could post it to her, I couldn't believe it when I read it - Old School Avenue!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment