Saturday 4 February 2012

...........and........breathe...........

Apparently, in addition to not walking properly, I've also been breathing incorrectly all these years - really it's a wonder I've lasted this long!

My physio discovered that the reason I struggle with some exercises is because I'm subconciously holding my breath while I'm doing them - and the reason I'm doing that is because I'm breathing from the wrong place (so I can't do the exercises and breathe at the same time)!

Anyway, so now I find I'm having to learn to breathe all over again - the most important thing to to do when breathing is continue!  Do you know there's actually a Breathing for Dummies thing (from the 'for Dummies' range) - thank God!

Speaking of taking deep breaths (which I was, in a roundabout kind of way) - I've had to do this a few times recently.  Specifically with my local MP (but that's a story for another day) and, bizarrely, charities!!

I'm trying to donate a  lot of unwanted books and assorted bric-a-brac - and no-one seems to want it!  It's not like it's a load of rubbish either (I binned all of that!), I do wonder whether this is just endemic to Harrogate charity shops (being posher than elsewhere - obviously) or whether this phenomena is more widespread.  I remember back when charity shops would take anything - and were grateful for it!  Mind you, I have noticed that Harrogate charity shops do seem to be more expensive than elsewhere which probably explains it, they can no longer shift the stuff they do have so can't make room for more FREE STUFF WHICH PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GIVE THEM FREE OF CHARGE, GRATIS, FOR FREE, NADA, NO CHARGE!

..................and.........................breathe.....................

Am I the only one who now finds themselves in the ludicrous position of having to actually take perfectly good stuff to the bloody tip?!

(.............and...................breathe.................again)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment