Thursday 30 June 2011

Punch the Air!

Must be careful not to get confused with this one - it'd be the perfect excuse ;-)

I'm sure this was supposed to be a punch the air in some sort of enthusiastic 'YES' kind of way - it was agreed (between Boss and I) that given how the day was shaping up it was possibly a good idea to avoid any sort of movement that would involve my fist travelling past my face at any kind of speed!

It's been a good day though - in the way that it's been very much a Mr Bean day which has provided me with no end of amusement to the the point where I was getting a little giddy at one point!

It started with me having to call work and ask someone to check my office for my handsfree set for my phone, this was after searching all over the flat for it - no sign of it in the office so I was left with no choice but to drag the rubbish bags I'd put out last night back in the house to go through them looking for my handsfree.  Still no sign of it so I put the rubbish back out (thank god the collection isn't early!) and went back inside - and there was my handsfree, in full view!  Time for that eye test methinks!

Then I tootled over to the hospital for physio but I've got so used to going to spinal rehab at 11am that I'd turned up to my 10am physio appointment an hour late!  Luckily they can fit me in again tomorrow but that's not exactly how I was planning on spending my privilage day off work!!

Anyway, the rest of the day continued in a similar vein, I'm not sure whether to punch the air in celebration that it's almost over or for having had the most bizarre, backwards day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment