Wednesday 29 June 2011

Enthusiasm Day!

It was difficult to muster any enthusiasm for anything today - it's been soooo hot!  The first thing I did when I got up was drag out the big fan to put at the bottom of the bed in the hope of having a cooler night tonight, I think even the cats might overcome their natural terror of the fan judging by the amount of aimless collapsing that's been going on throughout the day!

I did drum up some enthusiasm to get myself outside at lunchtime today to top up the tan I started yesterday and then started to feel a bit more enthusiasm as it got closer to Kevin and Ray arriving for another evening of putting the world to rights!

And I'm sure if Boss had been at work today I'd have been made to shout YAY down the phone until one of us at least felt reasonably enthused!

Hahahaha - I really was getting entusiastic, thanks to Boss for pointing it out................I was a day early, it was supposed to be on Tuesday!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment