Friday 24 June 2011

Eye Candy Spotting Day!

Oh. dear.

Well, it was tough enough last year but of the 9 'willing' volunteers (including Santa) who allowed themselves to be photographed Dennis, Paul, Myles and Charles have all left for pastures new and Boss wasn't on site today!

Ray, Andy and Santa (and his family) are still around though so there'll an ocular treat for you all once I've sorted my camera software out - plus Brian let me take his photo this year too!

And here's the treat ;-)







I did schedule things so that Keith and I did one of our lunches (at least if I actually leave site there's a chance of spotting some eye candy!) but we had to reschedule so no joy there I'm afraid! 

I also hoped that meeting with Webby for a couple of beers after work might provide opportunity but it seems Harrogate seems to be curiously lacking in eye candy today!

But thanks to the return of my repaired laptop I was finally able to do some eye candy spotting later when I spoke to Dylan ;-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment