Wednesday 15 June 2011

Wear a Dress Day (boys optional)

I'm guessing that boys wearing dresses is optional....... rather than the wearing of boys (in addition to a dress)!

As it was the farewell meal at the Phoenix tonight (Saturday) I decided to make an effort and wear a dress (I do like this dress - a large part of liking this dress (apart from it being all sparkly!) is that it's the perfect opportunity to wear my boots too!). 

There will be a photo in due course but due to my laptop totally breaking down (am having to beg, steal and borrow the use of others just to post on here!) I can't load any photos. Hopefully will be resolved once I can find someone to fix it without it costing a disproportionate amount to the value of the laptop!

It was a good (although sad) night and I ended up coming home with a fancy hanging dragon (from the ceiling), a funky pair of red sunglasses (from lost property), a soy sauce pourer (for Kevin), a Mr Men candle (don't ask), 2 Crazy Zoo toys (one free), a portion of noodles and prawns and a black bin bag FULL of prawn crackers!

Here's a photo of the dragon being removed from the restaurant and also of the new home in my front room :-)





.

No comments:

Post a Comment