Sunday 13 March 2011

Search Out Baby Animals and Behold Their Cuteness!

All change!

I was aiming to attempt 2 of the extras for March this weekend, it was supposed to be Alphabetise Something  (anything!) on Saturday and Search Out Baby Animals and Behold Their Cuteness on Sunday.

However, it didn't feel right searching out baby animals and beholding their cuteness on Sunday when I knew I'd be slow roasting a cute baby animal and dishing it up with Yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes etc later on - so I swapped the days round!

There's not much around here in the way of places to seek out baby animals so Bernie and I headed out to Pets at Home in the hope of finding some.  We found some adorable bunnies and I surreptitiously took some pics while Bernie did her best to look like she wasn't with me! Like I said when we got back to mine though..........it's not like you're going to go home and make your own bunnies by copying their designs is it?!












I also couldn't resist a spot of retail therapy when I saw a sparkly dress in the sale!





I don't think Rosie was as impressed as I was!  And is it just me or does Jim look remarkably like a Muskateer?!!

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment