Friday 25 March 2011

Ponder the Universe Day!

I don't know why but writing this suddenly brought to mind the weird Richard Marx dream I had last year - you know, the one where he declared his undying love for me and I promptly keeled over in full blown panic attack - bizarre!

Ponder
- To weigh in the mind with thoroughness and care - yeah, right, see above!

We are but specks of dust (cheery) - I've 'liked' a Facebook group called Pondering the Universe - your mind wanders and you find yourself thinking of everything. Literally everything.

The universe is commonly defined as the totality of everything that exists, including all physical matter and energy, the planets, stars, galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space, although this usage may differ with the context. The term universe may be used in slightly different contextual senses, denoting such concepts as the cosmos, the world, or nature. Observations of earlier stages in the development of the universe, which can be seen at great distances, suggest that the universe has been governed by the same physical laws and constants throughout most of its extent and history.

Enough.

Speaking of the universe..........................great news, at some point in the near future the new Masters of the Universe movie will be released!  I didn't even know there'd been a movie made in 1987 - how has this escaped my attention (probably due to something shiny)?

That's it for me, I've already driven myself to distraction trying not to ponder and analyse everything else recently so the universe can go take a hike!

(And it's just dawned on me why the weird Richard Marx dream made a brief appearance in my tiny mind - I spent a fair bit of time yesterday evening putting together a couple of cd's for someone at work - all Richard Marx tracks - d'oh!)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment