Sunday 27 March 2011

Saturday - Weekends We Love You!

Aha!  Reality - there you are, where have you been?!! 

As life starts to takes back some semblance of normality it was time to take stock and Get a Grip - there's a reason for writing grounded on your foot Orange and it's in your own interest to try and remember it!

So, woke up at 6.30 (aaaarrggh!), Asda and back by 9.30, supposed to be Getting on With Stuff - derailed by open pack of jaffa cakes by 11, wandering round town with Bernie by 12.30, back to Bernies by 3 for roast pork dinner - I guess the Getting on With Stuff can wait til tomorrow (which will actually be today - after the grand prix!)!  I had a moment of concern as Bernie grew closer to spontaneous combustion and informed me that at times she can easily understand why some people are driven to murderous rampage and that she could happily make a start on all the idiots that seem to surround her.  I was suddenly very aware that I was the idiot in closest proximity to her - apparently I'm safe though, I'm far too entertaining to be shot, phew.

Squeezed in another extra for this month - Leave a Penny for Someone to Find!  I used the penny that Elaine left for me on the floor in my office (thanks Elaine!) to make a wish in the Valley Garden wishing well and left a new shiny penny on the well for someone else to find and make a wish!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment