Tuesday 1 March 2011

Drawing on Steamed Up Windows!

The next (and last) extra for February is Drawing on Steamed Up Windows!

So of course it was typical that the one day I needed the windows to be steamed up they weren't! I tried everything socially acceptable to get them steamed up and the end result was an office hot enough to bake in and a couple of colleagues on the other side of the window wondering why I was heavy breathing all over the window (of course from that distance it's possible they may have actually been wondering why I was licking the window.).

This reminded me of a book I thumbed through when my dads bookcase used to be in my room when I lived at home, it was all about graffiti and full of examples from all over the place. I was very impressed at the time to find that Harrogate had made it into the book with its contribution of 'We are the people our parents warned us about'. Not a 'woz ere' or '4 eva' in sight for the spa town of Harrogate (with a haitch)!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment