Friday 4 March 2011

Try a New Hairstyle Day and Surprisingly Great Thursday!

Ok, are you ready?

Before...........................................................



After.......................................................





It's all gone!  Dan worked his magic at Toni and Guy's and I now have the same cut I had 10 years ago (so does that mean I've actually tried an old hairstyle?!), I'd forgotten how much I love this cut (I do kind of wish I hadn't watched You Don't Mess With The Zohan a couple of days before getting my haircut but hey ho!)!  I was supposed to be spending the afternoon dying it purple but I ran out of time so I'll be doing that at the weekend (photo will follow)!

So, surprisingly great - well, apart from my 'do' I met Keith in town and had a surprisingly great bacon buttie (the Ginnel has closed and we're both bereft!).  Then popped into work to pick up the cat food I'd forgotten to take home on Tuesday and had an unexpected (suprise? a tenuous link but a link nonetheless) cup of tea with a rare visitor whilst I was there, which was great!

Then I picked up some Brymors, met up with Ray on his way home and went on to be fed and watered (ok, wined),watch East is East and have a generally great evening with Kevin and Ray - but there was nothing surprising about that!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment