Sunday 6 January 2013

Must Remember Stuff for This Week!

Ooops.

'The spreadsheet which runs my life' is in disarray, I just transferred everything that remained outstanding from last year into this years and haven't got around to sorting through or prioritising it.

As a result it's entirely likely that most, if not all, of the things I should have remembered to do this week have remained undone and are currently sitting in the 'copy and paste' wasteland of late February!

I did remember to get theatre tickets for Pops and Olive, go for a 'sisters' photo shoot (with Bernie obviously) by Nikki, lunch with Keith, coffee with Anna, mulled wine with Rachel, do my shopping (although that was more through good luck than good management), cook dinner for Kevin and Ray and take my Christmas decorations down so I guess I am capable (in a fashion) of functioning without having to commit everything to Excel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment