Wednesday 30 January 2013

January Happy Mantra!

January came with a happy Mantra for the month...

I was supposed to be, come rain or shine or snow, the happiest person I know this month - FAIL.

Thinking about it though no-one else has been particularly happy this month either and there
have been some great highlights and moments of merriness so, maybe, I actually have been the happiest person I know albeit more as a result of good luck than good management.

I was supposed to be cosy and make the most of snuggling when it's freezing outside - RESULT. 

Yep, I made the most of my new snuggly thermal hot socks (2.3 tog), my handknitted sofa scarf (for use on the sofa not knitted from sofa material), my fabulous new odd fingerless hand
and arm warmers, my sofa hat (same principle as scarf) and my sofa duvet!

I was supposed to embrace comfort food and the sofa - RESULT.

In fact I literally didn't move from the sofa and the duvet on it (apart from bathroom breaks) for a good proportion of January and while I was there my food choices were pretty much based solely on the level of comfort they could provide!

I was supposed to do everything briskly and with a smile on my face and also do cheeky winks at people a lot - FAIL.

I didn't really do a lot at all so struggled to do anything briskly - and I didn't see many people to be able to wink at them. 
 
Will attempt some cheeky winking in February...when I'm not pretending to be a ghost or arrange a hit...

No comments:

Post a Comment