Thursday 26 January 2012

We Have a Plan Wednesday!

Oh yes we do!

I'm going to have to keep you in suspense for a while though as there's lots of research required - possible income generation with the added bonus of benefiting many people :-)  Lots of exciting conversations today though and we've begun to put the plan into action!

Not great news on the pain front today, did something funny to myself when I got into bed last night (no, not that!) and was in agony until about midday - at least I can start the new pills after the MRI on Monday!

The highlight of the day had to be catching up with Little C and Mr Gale for a little tipple in the evening, lots of news to share and memories to reminisce!

Oh, I also seem to have got a free months gas and electricity somehow?!!! Bonus!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment