Monday 30 January 2012

Seek Out Small Animals and Behold Their Cuteness!

SUCCESS!

I went with Elaine to the Small Animal Show at the Yorkshire Showground - I couldn't possibly fail! 

There were furry rabbits, rabbits that looked like baboons, lion rabbits, rabbits that looked like sheep/goats, rabbits with toys, dwarf rabbits and giant rabbits, hares, show off rabbits and shy rabbits (all a bit difficult to capture in photos due to the cages (which are for show purposes only) but I did my best!) but all cute!  A lovely little rabbit even went for £222 at the auction!









































There was even a Rabbit Grand National!



And then I met Nelly!!  Didn't get any pictures though - my presence alone was enough for the little chap to deal with!.

No comments:

Post a Comment