Monday 29 August 2011

Perfect Your Cartwheel and Make People Watch You Doing it Day!

Um, no, I don't think so!

Just the thought of doing this reminded me of leap-frogging over the bollards round the cenataph many years ago - I was about 18 or 19, slightly tipsy and wearing a shortish skirt, it was all going very well until the last one when the back of the skirt caught on the bollard and had a pivot effect on me!  I just swung down face first into the bottom of the bollard - ah, happy days!

I am going to make you watch this though - it's beautiful!  This was filmed between 4th and 11th April 2011. Spain´s highest mountain @(3718m) is one of the best places in the world to photograph the stars and is also the location of Teide Observatories, considered to be one of the world´s best observatories.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment