Friday 26 August 2011

Dance!

This does seem to be a month of extras and here's another one!

And it's another one I can't really claim (that's right, I still haven't got around to picking up my line dancing again - next month I promise!) - instead I thought I'd take a photo of the picture in my front room (I haven't just taken a photo of a random picture - it's a dancing picture!  Not that the picture dances or anything, it's a picture of a woman dancing - just to be clear).



When life's at its finest I have been known to look at this picture and think.......'yep, that picture is exactly how I feel'. 

I do sometimes also feel like that, totally randomly, when I'm walking to/from work and a certain song can play on my Ipod and I have to fight off an almost uncontrollable urge to just start dancing!!

Thinking about it I did do a little dance earlier in the day when someone put the kettle on - but forgot to put any water in it (no, it wasn't me!)!  The kitchen area's directly opposite my office so when I noticed steam drifting in through my door I went to investigate.  The lights weren't working in the kitchen so I wandered in in the dark and noticed that the kettle was well and truly steaming, I went to switch it off but the whole thing was red hot and I burnt my fingers (this was the dancing part) so I switched it off at the plug.  At the same time, as fire marshal for the building, I was thinking how lucky it was that it hadn't set the fire alarms off - so guess what happened next?  Yep, all the alarms started going off, I had to sweep the building to check everyone was out (but at least I did get to wear my hi-vis fire marshal jacket - woo hoo!) then go and fess up that we were responsible for the false alarm and the evacuation of all buildings on site - whoops!

When it comes to dancing though this is pretty impressive!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment