Wednesday 10 August 2011

Another Superfabulous Tuesday!

Another? I don't remember the first one! I'm sure there was one though - and, due to my rescheduling of most of this month, I've somehow managed to end up with yet another (next week)! Still, I guess you can't have too many Superfabulous Tuesdays (or any other day for that matter!)!

So, what was superfabulous about this one?

Well, the world seems to be going to hell in a handbasket but……………………………….

The sun is shining, it's sauna day (Elaine can't make the usual Wednesday sauna), I've booked some time off to get all my ebay stuff sorted ready for someone else to sell it for me (at this point it's worth paying 10% for them to do it - it's making me lose the will to live and I'd like what I laughingly refer to as 'a life' back (and I'd like to see what my spare room looks like under all that junk!)!!) and I've got my curls back - my hair's finally reached a length where I can just leave it to dry and it curls :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment