Sunday 14 August 2011

Bare Feet Day!

I'm always getting told off for paddling about the building without my shoes on so I thought it was probably best to keep the totally bare feet restricted to just my own office during the day (I'm also claiming that as one of my extras - I'm sure 'paddle' didn't mean 'round the office barefoot' but I'm having it!)!

I had to put my shoes on to walk to and from work although it's possible that I neglected to tell Bernie and John that I removed them and went barefoot in the back of the car on the way to Pops and Olive's!

This day reminded me of the many times I used to run totally barefoot through the streets of Starbeck in my younger days, and all the times I've walked home barefoot after removing crippling shoes on a night out - unfortunately it also reminded me of the shard of glass I still have embedded in my foot after dancing bare foot in a nightclub!  Believe it or not it's actually safer to walk the streets barefoot than it is to dance barefoot in the Viper Rooms!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment