Monday 16 November 2015

Don't worry, get mashed!

Mashed foods day - I didn't even manage any all week! The BBC have some good ideas though and it is getting to the time of year for good old comfort food...

BBC Good Food top 10 ways to use up mashed potatoes!

Don't worry about anything day - This goes against my nature but I really did try! This reminded me though of the time Bernie and I were leaving a concert (Billy Ocean or Michael Bolton I think) and, rather than get caught up in the crazy rush of cars trying to get out of the car park at the same time and getting nowhere fast, we just sat comfortably waiting with the windows rolled down and 'Don't worry, be happy' belting out at full blast - much to the amusement of the other vehicle owners in our proximity :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment