Monday 16 April 2012

Turn Some Heads!

I feel like a totally different person every Tuesday evening when I'm forced to sit in group therapy for my on/off nicotine addiction (the only time I ever want a smoke for the last few weeks is immediately before, during and after the farcical events).

This time, in Drongo No.2's presence, I felt like having an exorcist moment with full head turning trick - I've included a clip here but it comes with an advisory warning...

DO NOT WATCH if you are easily scared, I say this purely because I won't watch the clip and am doing my best to pretend it's not there!



Why on earth do you (Drongo No.2) persist in attending the group when you obviously already know better than everyone else and, apparently, are in a better position to speak for each individual and their feelings/experiences!!! Oh, and your mystery illness, which you feel the need to bring into conversation every time you open your huge mouth, is nothing that I couldn't cure with a well placed bullet!

Alledgedly I can get through these moments by running a nice hot bath - and submerging my entire head under it.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment