Tuesday 24 April 2012

Blowin' in the Wind!

Those of you expecting the song..here it is...

I chose the Bruce Springsteen version because I like it (and you get the added extra of Bad Moon Rising)!



Now, the real reason for the title of the post.

The usual Tuesday trauma was absent this week as the session was run differently (no group 'sharing') and as Bernie and I were sat waiting our turn she was worrying about blowing in the carbon monoxide machine and getting a 5 again (as she has done every week since stopping).

A score of 0-6 on the machine is the level of a non-smoker.

Bernie - I'm going to blow a 5 again aren't I and she's going to tell me off
Me - Don't worry about it, you'll still be blowing a non-smoker Bernie

Rather glad we weren't sat in 'group' as I realised what I'd said - I'd hate to ruin my reputation as the hostile member of the group by cracking a smile!

I'm consistently blowing a 2 btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment