Saturday 14 April 2012

Eat Lots of Chocolate!

Easter Sunday.

Need I say more?

Except that I didn't touch any chocolate at all, not once - actually, technically I may have touched some but I certainly didn't eat any.

I sat on the sofa (with 2 easter eggs right behind me) and watched The Last Legion which I thoroughly enjoyed (being a bit of an Arthurian legends fan) and then it was time to crack on with another pavlova - I forgot to get any grapes though so it was just strawberries and kiwi.


Believe it or not I actually carried this all the way to Kevin and Ray's without mishap!

Kevin had produced another simply delicious meal with what could possibly be the best lamb I've ever had - I did struggle not to choke on it at one point though...

Ray - Why is it traditional to have lamb at Easter?
Kevin - It's like the sacrificial lamb, it represents the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross.
Ray - Shouldn't we be having it crucified then?





As well as the chocolate easter chick, beautiful little chocolate easter baskets, gingerbread rabbit and hot cross bun from Betty's I was also presented with an easter treat of two royal ducks!

That should all keep me going for a while!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment