Tuesday 3 April 2012

Email a Film Star!

This one was Ray's suggestion :-)

With the advent of Twitter everyone and anyone has become so much more accessible - personally I can't get to grips with Twitter and technically I'm supposed to actually email someone so it doesn't count anyway.

My first problem was who to email, it seemed a better idea to find someone I could actually contact rather than choose someone and then spend an awful lot of time trying to track down an email address (using what could only be called stalkerish behaviour!)!

Although, having said that, I couldn't believe it when I came across a 'WikiHow' all about contacting famous celebrities - seriously??!!   Nothing about emailing though - why couldn't you have picked tweet/letter/facebook 'like' Ray?!

Further research proved to be futile, I came across somebody else asking the same question  (I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that a friend had also suggested to them that they have an 'Email a Film Star' day for a diary blog which they're also writing - right?), and I found myself wondering how on earth all the 'reality challenged' stalkers out there ever manage to actually track these people down - or maybe I'm just not as committed to the cause.

So, it seems, after all that, Twitter is the way forward :-(

Except that now I've forgotten my Twitter password.

Film stars have people to do this sort of thing for them - you know what, they can email me!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment