Sunday 11 March 2012

WI Day!

Apparently the WI has a certain reputation to uphold, given the context of the comment I'm not entirely sure what that reputation is though! ;-)

It was 'Grow Your own Veg' night tonight - which also gave me ideas for the 'dig up vegetables and display the rude ones' day that I've failed to achieve for the last two years, there's hope yet!

However, (and I've no idea how this happened - honest!) instead of going to grow our veg we somehow got lost along the way and ended up at P&P.

In our confusion we decided to sit down and have a glass of wine while we tried to figure out how on earth this could have possibly happened - I mean what are the odds?!

A couple of glasses later, and with no explanation in sight, we decided to give up on the mystery and put it down to some sort of homing instinct/bermuda triangle freakery!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment