Wednesday 14 March 2012

Marvellous Monday (or babysitting Bella day)!

This was the most Marvellous Monday I've had for a very long time!

Debbie asked if I'd mind looking after Bella for the day while she goes to London.  Mind?  Are you joking?  I'd LOVE to!

So, beautiful Bella and I spent the day lounging about and snuggling although when Debbie first left Bella thought it'd be a great idea to get ALL her toys out to play!

It started with a slightly mischevious look....


Then progressed to a couple of favourite toys...


Then things got really crazy...



Before she tried the innocent "who me?" look (notice all the toys on the floor in the background!)



Time for a quick nap and then a wander outside to the Stray where we had great fun throwing her ball around (and she also looked like a puppy!) and then made a new friend!



I was suddenly ambushed by this gorgeous friendly little ball of white fluff who insisted on wrapping itself around my legs and trying to sit on my feet when it wasn't busy trying to play with Bella's ball!


.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment