Sunday 18 March 2012

Exhibition Day!

CALM DOWN!

Not that sort of exhibition!

I was invited to a pre-exibition champagne and canape preview of some of my favourite artist's (Neil Simone) work.

This is one (of several) I've always wanted - in print, I'm not that keen on the original oils.


I also love his chair prints (I have the Beechwood Chair) and many of the glass prints!

It was a bring a friend(s) event so Elaine, Debbie and Naomi came along too - ok, I admit it, I needed as many people as possible to stop me making a purchase!

No surprise but we ended up at P&P afterwards - I was very good though, I only had half a glass of wine (and topped it up with soda water) before catching the bus home and going to bed very early!  Given how certain people were feeling the next morning, I think I made the right decision ;-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment