Thursday 29 March 2012

Dvd Marathon Day (and watch an entire box set in one sitting)!

I rolled these two together because it made sense - and who's going to stop me?!

I purposefully chose a short box set and went with The Borgias which, being a fan of The Tudors, I knew I'd enjoy and I just managed to squeeze it in around the Grand Prix, the first episode of Titanic, hoovering, having a little bit of a spring clean/tidy (it's amazing what a motivating effect a bit of sunshine can have!) and ebaying.

I think we'll have another one of these in winter when I can snuggle up under the duvet and watch proper films - in fact, I think we'll have a Christmas dvd marathon day (I've now got well over 30 films so I need to do something to make sure I get them all in during the festive season!)!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment