Sunday 4 December 2011

Start Getting Excited About Christmas Day!

Ok, it's possible I may have started a little early with this one!

I actually did this one days ago - I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it!  Most of the decorations are up now in the front room, the tree's up and the snow bear scene is designed, built and lit - now I just need to find my camera (no idea what I've done with it!) and I can take some pictures!  Just a few more bits to do in the front room and then there's my bedroom to decorate.

I've already made a start on my Christmas films - and I've added to the collection ( I know have 34 (well, technically 35, but 2 are different versions of the same film) as my black and white and colourised versions of It's a Wonderful Life have arrived - yay!

I started listening to my Cristmas music radio station some time ago and heard this (for the first time) which I absolutely love!  I'm going to put a couple of versions on here (there's also another version by Bon Jovi and also one by Jet) but my favourite is the Clarence Carter version, closely followed by The Black Crowes.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment