Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas Eve Eve!

A very productive day - so productive in fact that when Bernie popped round at lunchtime I already had all the stuff out ready for brunch tomorrow!

Still, as I was spending the evening with Kevin and Ken, I knew it'd be a good idea to get as much prepared in advance for the next day as possible - I needed to be up, showered, packed, brunched and nails touched up by noon!

Had a fabulous time with Kevin and Ken, festive fish and chip supper (I'd worked out that I hadn't had fish and chips since my birthday last year but then remembered that I'd had them in hospital - not the same as proper take out fish and chips though so it doesn't count!), red wine and whiskey (the whiskey came later, not at the same time as the wine!), Christmas music, The Royale Family, fireworks across the stray and long distance communication with Ray made for another thoroughly enjoyable evening :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment