Wednesday 21 December 2011

First Day Back at Work Day!

Yay!

After just 2.5 hours I have to admit that I was tired and I was ready to go home! 

Stuck it out for about 4 hours though and then called into the sauna for a 15 minute session before heading back home.   Despite the fact that I'd called in a couple of times last week it did feel a little weird at times but at least it was also a good opportunity to get the Halloween stuff put away and the office tidied up - which was also just the excuse I needed to stand up and move about every so often!

Also managed to clear all the junk emails and get the rest organised into folders so I can try and figure what's relevant and what's not when I go back in on Wednesday...............then that's it for the holidays!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment