Wednesday 28 December 2011

Getting Stuffed Sunday!

I've said it before and I'll say it again...................you just can't beat Christmas dinner by Pops!

After opening about 3/4 of the fabulous pressies (with the aid of sherry and bucks fizz) we took a break and had our beautiful Christmas dinner (during serving an extra portion was dished out for my 'meals on wheels' Boxing Day meal).  The turkey sandwiches (with masses and masses of mustard!) and Christmas cake later in the evening went down a treat too although I managed to make the cheese last even longer than usual as I was actually pretty stuffed!  I have to say that Pops also makes a wicked Black Russian!

Due to a duplication of gifts Bernie and I ended up with matching pj's (thanks John!) - Bernie actually allowed this to be photographed but refused publication of her image so the photos below are of us sat on the sofa together in our matching pj's (which took us right back to our childhood of matching.......everything!) - obviously I've cropped them to avoid Bernie's inclusion in the photo, this has made me look like I have a deformed left arm (it's Bernie's hand not mine) and an extra leg (one knee is Bernie's too!)!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment