Thursday 24 November 2011

Super Sunday!

My Christmas overload last night (Saturday) obviously did the trick as it was a much better morning!

Pops and Olive arrived for a visit in the afternoon and took me for a short walk in the fog (I am definitely developing an addiction like craving for fresh air!) then Pops did his 'Daddy Fix It?' on my radiator in the bathroom :-)

I actually cooked a proper Sunday tea too (the first proper meal since my release (I keep saying release - I mean discharge, sounds much better and less like I was in a mental institution/prison)), steak pie, roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, veg and gravy.  Ok, I admit it - it was all frozen (except the gravy obviously!)and all I had to do was transfer it from the freezer to the oven but it's a start!

Then I went for an action replay of the previous nights Christmas overload with bath, book and film etc.  Believe it or not I actually binned a Christmas movie (Solstice - avoid at all costs) - it was absolutely dire, luckily it was also short so there was plenty of time to watch another one :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment