Wednesday 23 November 2011

Sucky with a Surprising Turn Around Saturday!

Oh dear, not good.  Woke up in a lot of pain and took almost an hour to actually get out of bed (this is always the hardest part of my days at the moment).  I broke my promise to myself (and this is why I don't do promises) and, for the first time in a week, I didn't bother to get dressed and spent the entire day just watching telly :-(

It got to evening and in an effort to, once again, mentally kick myself up the butt I decided to do something guaranteed to make me feel good (and what have I told you about getting your mind out of the gutter?).  On came the Christmas radio station, ran a hot bubble bath, lit candles, dug out my collection of corny Christmas romance books and poured a large Tia Maria.  A little over an hour later I was back on the sofa with a nice cup of tea, some cheese and a Christmas movie - it's a long, long time since I've felt so content!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment