Monday 21 November 2011

Christmas Light Switch On Day!

Yay!  I am free!

Ok, so this (Thursday 17th Nov) was my first trip outside (fresh air, fresh air!) for 3 weeks - Debbie very kindly picked me up and took me into town where we met Elaine and watched the Harrogate Christmas light switch on!  Despite feeling like I was falling over and slurring my speech all the time (there's either still some swelling in my head or it's the after effects of all the drugs) I had a fabulous time!






It also put me in a festive mood so it was time to see if the holiday music radio station was available yet - http://977music.com/stations/holiday-music - if you like Christmas you DO NOT want to miss this radio station!!  Then I watched the first of my 33 Christmas movies!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment