Wednesday 28 September 2011

Wear Hats!

I turned this one into a two day event!

One day to try hats on (and add to my collection) and one day to take all my hats to work and wear them (and encourage others to wear them!)!

Monday was trying on day, Nadine was visiting so we went on a mission to town to find hats.  We both have very small heads (Bernie calls me Pinhead), which probably isn't a bad thing as there were several I would have bought if they hadn't been far too big - it was great fun trying them all on though!

So, I ended up with this one, which I thought would be good for Autumn............


Nadine tried this headband hat thing on - I thought it looked fabulous on her but she wasn't convinced!



And, of course, I couldn't resist this one - and the matching gloves!



Pirate Panda!  You can't see it on the photo but the eyepatch on the hat has a glittery sequined purple heart on it - I can't wait for a an opportunity to wear it out with friends ;-)

Well done Elaine for wearing your straw boater!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment