Saturday 10 September 2011

Another Wonderful Wednesday!

Ah, back in the office and back to reality (sorry, did I use 'office' and 'reality' in the same sentence, my mistake!)

Wonderful was...............................................

hearing from someone who's been incommunicado for a few days
getting a lift home in the rain on the day I'd forgotten my coat (thanks Helen)
finally confirming a table for my birthday celebrations
Boss threatening to send me a sardine in the post (all will be revealed on 'Make the Impossible Possible Day')
roast day at work (yep, I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel today)


Not so wonderful was.....................................

painful facebook posts (must stop my stalkerish behaviour)
the current sad circumstances of a very dear friend

(and yes, the more observant of you may have noticed I'm a couple of days behind in posting)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment