Monday 5 September 2011

Exaggerated Facial Expression Day!


Welcome to September!

Here are the extra's for this month (plus Travel by Train (from August))



So, facial expressions..................examples of feelings that can be expressed are:


Anger
Concentration
Confusion
Contempt
Desire
Disgust
Excitement
Empathy
Fear
Flirt
Frustration
Glare
Happiness
Sadness
Snarl (mainly involving the levator labii superioris alaeque nasi muscle)
Surprise
Love

Apparently my face can be read like a book and I've been told several times that I should never play poker (which is a shame as I've always wanted to be able to play poker!).

The closest I got to an exaggerated facial expression today was that face you end up pulling when you try to stifle a yawn - you know, the one that really isn't fooling anyone.  But three hours with Auntie Betty feigning interest in the same conversations we had during the last two visits left me with little choice!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment