Wednesday 14 September 2011

No Computer Day!

EPIC FAIL!

Maybe I should have booked the day off work for this one!  Not that it would have made much difference, if I hadn't been at work I'd have struggled not to use the computer at home.  Short of physically restraining me I really don't think there's a way to seperate me from the wonders of modern technology!

Sad, but true!

Perhaps it was just the thought of having a No Computer Day that made me incredibly ratty on this day - to the point of spinning head, scary eyes (in an exorcist kind of way) at anyone who dared to speak to me. 

Answering the door (while on the phone to Cousin Matthew) in my Hawaiian leis (I'd forgotten I was wearing them!) was pretty much the saving grace today (except that, on recounting the story, Boss now thinks I just play dress up at home for the fun of it - which, to be fair, isn't beyond the realms of possibility!)!


Please VOTE for Nelly (my friend's rabbit) in the Britain's Cutest Bunny on Facebook competition! How can you possibly resist the 'extremely lovely' photo?!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment