Friday 20 May 2011

Stroke a Kitten Day (Puppies Also Acceptable!)!

Time for Robocat to visit the office again!  I was only in for half a day though so we had to make the most of all opportunities, having worn the 'wings' (bunny ears) last year it was time to try the red springy things (technical term) this year.

Elaine spotted the on-site black cat this morning as she arrived at work - no chance of getting close enough to stroke it though!

I think it might be time to check out Robocat's instructions as I'm not quite sure what mode he was in today but he kept emitting random psycho cat noises and taking off at break-neck pace across the desks in an attempt to launch himself off the edge - being in the office often has the same effect on me.

I left Dylan at home brushing Rosie and Jim (he had to go one better than stroking, it's his competitive nature!).

I'm loving that Boss thought it was 'Stroke a Chicken Day' though - hmmmmm.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment