Thursday 5 May 2011

Veg Out Day!

There wasn't really much in the way of vegging out going on.

I took DBB to meet Auntie Betty (dangerous I know - and possibly fatal at such an early stage of a relationship) which actually went very well!

I suppose you could say we vegged out at the cinema later in the afternoon (I think we both nodded off at various points!), back home for a joint effort at making tea (we ate veg - does that count?) and finishing the pavlova just as Bernie and John arrived for a fun filled evening which included listening to my extremely drunken voicemail messages and playing Articulate (loving Bernie's clue for insufficient - the opposite of the word that our dad was jokingly trying to spell for you in a note years ago, I got it straight away lol!)

I've realised today that over recent months I've totally forgotten to include the photo of all the extras for each month - of course the fact that I've remembered this and included this months is in no way an indication that the same will be said for future months!

 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment