Monday 23 May 2011

I-Had-Fruit-Yesterday-Chocolate-and-Biscuits-Day

Why is it that the the things which are good for you rarely taste as good as the things that aren't? 

And it's not just us, the same can be said for animals too I think - Rosie's going through a phase where she's refusing to take the teaspoon of oil she has to have every morning so it's become somewhat of a battle of wills between us, one which I generally win with the assistance of a large towel and the fact that I'm bigger than her! 

This morning I didn't wrap the towel tight enough and a paw snuck out and caught me - I still managed to get the oil down her throat though!



So, back to the matter at hand....................um, ok, I may have got today and yesterday a little mixed up!

I actually had some fruit and veg type stuff today - only because I had a crazy relative (Uncle Thomas - of the two brides fame) visiting for lunch (he demanded something 'special' for lunch so I told him I'd make sure Bernie was there ;-)

Lunch - Balsamic pork stir fry (peppers, rocket and watercress), which I forgot to take a picture of so I apologise for the fact that your retinas may possibly be permanently damaged by the following picture of said crazy relative eating it!


followed by Berries in Brandy Yogurt (berries), I was most impressed with my first attempt to do the swirly bits through the yogurt/cream cheese/brandy sauce stuff!




.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment