Tuesday 15 February 2011

Send Lots of Valentine's!

Surprise, surprise - Monday 14th February was Send Lots of Valentine's (actually this was one of the extras for February but, seriously, at what other point in February would you do this?!)

I sent one, by post, I have no idea whether it was even received.  I did however make lots (examples of a few below) and sold them so, in a round about way, I was kind of responsible for the sending of lots!





My day started with a valentine text from Nadine, continued with a valentine card from Helen and Bill (with a lovely Dr Seuss quote - see below), lunch with Keith and then finished with a valentine call from Bernie and a call from Pops and Olive (also sending love). All of which led me to the conclusion that I'm luckier to have friends and family who love me rather than a man who's indifferent to me!


So,  it really is true - All You Need Is Love!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment