Sunday 6 February 2011

Pottering Only Sunday (on Saturday)!

Sunday 6th February (today) is supposed to be Pottering Only Sunday - and Saturday 5th February (yesterday) was supposed to be Bake a Cake Day!

Due to the weather and the lack of any motivation I've had to swap these around - I didn't go to the shop for my cake ingredients!

So I had Pottering Only ---day yesterday, this involved breaking into the cellar with the plumber so he could check whether there's a gas leak (there isn't), watching Love in The Time of Cholera, Capote, Legends of the Fall and Freedom Writers, knitting and making the first jewellery I've made in what must be a couple of years!




Then just as I was about to pack up and go to bed I remembered that I had to write this ready to publish in the morning (before I walk to town to get cake ingredients!) and I'm including a couple of photos of the rainbow on Friday!












.

No comments:

Post a Comment