Monday 14 February 2011

Pottering Only Sunday!

Sunday 13th February is/was Pottering Only Sunday - after 3 late nights in a row it felt more like semi-concious Sunday to me!

Pops and Olive were over for the weekend and we all took a trip to visit Unc T and Anne (this meant a large portion of the day was spent nodding off in the back of a car), we had a lovely lunch at The Crown Inn at Sproxton (I thought my commitment to not nodding off at the table and keeping my face out of my plate was admirable).

It's just occured to me that, in some sort of weird time/space melding incident I've somehow managed today to do what I blogged about not really doing on Friday - I'll be getting an early night as soon as I've finished writing this and, as this is the second Sunday in a row that I've baked a Victoria Sponge to take to work, it appears I may just have a little bit of a trend going on!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment