Friday 18 February 2011

Meet Someone New Day!

Meet Someone New day - Thursday 17th February!

Working from home again which did limit the opportunities to meet, well, anybody really!

Had to pop out to the hospital though for physio, amazingly I actually didn't encounter anyone at all on the walk there and then was so peed off for the next hour and a half  spent wandering the streets of Starbeck (because the receptionist had booked the appointment for the following week - but don't worry, there's an opening in an hour and a half, would you like to go home and come back again, no, because it took me 45 minutes to walk here so there's not much point me going home and coming back again is there, do you want to go and get a coffee, that's a good idea, except that if I had money to be wasting on coffee I'd have got the bloody bus instead of walking!) that I think I scared anyone who might have been interested in meeting me away!

I was amused when the physio refered me to rehab though, obviously she meant physio rehabilitation but it still tickled me!

So, basically I've just waffled for a while to get to the point that, no, I didn't meet anyone new today!

.

2 comments:

Lamb Bhuna said...

Hi Heidi, thanks for the follow on Twitter...

If you join www.neighboursunited.co.uk then you could meet 1,700 new people.

From looking at your blog then there are a lot of people who are on your wavelength in Harrogate and Knaresborough.

Good stuff. Keep going...

Heidi Orange said...

......and thanks for reading the blog!

I've just joined neighboursunited (great idea!) so I'm going to spend a bit of time having a look round.

I like what I've seen so far and I'm sure it'll come in useful for future 'diary days' too.

Post a Comment